About the company
You will be working for a smaller Engineering Surveying specific consultancy. They’re a young team of around 15 in total with a super strong pipeline of work ahead including a great variety of project types. They’re collaborative, get on really well together and they try to put you on projects closer to home where possible so you’re not tripping all over the city all day.
About the role
The role is for an Engineering Surveyor with a background in either commercial construction projects or civil infrastructure projects. If you haven’t worked in one of these sectors then you’ll get the opportunity as this a job for an all-rounder.
- Carry out field work for engineering surveys for vertical and horizontal construction jobs.
- Set out all relevant structures, services and earthworks.
- Liaise on site with contractors.
- Carry out checks, calculations and problem solve on the hop.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Construction surveying experience across commercial and residential buildings and/or civil structures.
- Flexibility and calm – the ability to shift seamlessly from setting out grids for a pour to mech/elec services to the steel and windows.
- 12d, Civil 3D, AutoCAD and Terra Model experience all regarded very well.
- Commitment and the attitude where you don’t mind hard work and getting the job done right.
- An excellent starting salary + O/T over 40 hours.
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone, PPE & kit all provided.
How to apply:
For further information call Regan Doyle on 04666 74 302 or register your interest by submitting a CV through this site.
I’m always keen to talk to people in the industry whether it be about this or something for the future that you might want to hear about so drop me a line for a chat.