This professional Quantity Surveyor Consultancy urgently requires an Intermediate Quantity Surveyors for large commercial, industrial and retail projects. Speed and efficiency are crucial elements to the role which will require the upmost accuracy in this high performing team.
Suitable candidates could be from a consultancy or contractor background with a minimum of 2 years experience. The role will encompass both pre and post contract aspects of Quantity Surveying including pricing, budgeting, variation, construction monitoring, payments through to the settlement of final accounts.
With an eye to the future, this consultancy will be looking to invest heavily in training and development to ensure you become an integral part of the company and in doing so will see you rewarded generously.
Ideal attributes and experience;
- A relevant and NZ recognised tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 2-5 years practical Quantity Surveying experience.
- Presentable with client-focused tendencies.
- Ambition for rapid career progression.
- Capable of working closely with senior management.
- Not afraid of meeting challenges head-on.
In return, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the industries leading project professionals, in a culture which values its junior staff as the future of the business.
If you are looking for something which is going to challenge and test your abilities within a supportive team environment, than please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron Miller on 027 4262 910 for a confidential discussion or apply with CV attached.