One of the most progressive and forward thinking Project Management Consultancies in the country has recently been awarded a major package of works in Christchurch and has the urgent requirement for a high performing Senior Project Manager or Project Director to join the Senior Leadership team.
This consultancy has an excellent reputation in the market for delivering bespoke Project Management solutions to a range of private developers and public sector organisations and has a steady stream of large projects in Canterbury.
This role would suit two types of candidates:
- A highly experienced Senior Project Manager with proven leadership capabilities and an impressive project portfolio who is ready to take the next step into senior management. Or;
- An accomplished Project Director / Business Leader who has previously held a similar role.
Ideal Attributes and Experience:
- 10+ years Project Management experience with a NZ based Consultancy or Contractor.
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Experienced as Engineer to the Contract on major projects.
- A proven track record of end-to-end project delivery on major projects in the $50m – $100m+ range.
- Capable of driving project teams forward as a cohesive, focused and dynamic unit.
- Strong client interfacing capabilities.
- A high level of personal and professional integrity.
The collaborative culture within the business stems from a flat organisational structure which will see you working closely with the Christchurch Directors and fellow PM’s.
For a confidential discussion about the role and consultancy, please contact Cameron Miller on 027 4262 910 or apply with CV attached.