Recent project success in Auckland has opened the door for an experienced Project Manager to join this high performing national Project Management Consultancy which has a reputation and brand second-to-none.
This award winning Consultancy prides itself on delivering bespoke Project Management solutions to a range of private and public sector organisations throughout the country.
The successful applicant will need to posses a thorough understanding of end-to-end project delivery including design management, setting up programmes and project management plans for clients.
Project Managers with Construction, Engineering or Architectural backgrounds are of equal value to this consultancy who pride themselves on maintaining a diverse skill set within the business.
Ideal attributes and experience are as follows:
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Professional Project Manager
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Experience delivering projects in the $10M – $50+M range.
- Confident at all stages of project delivery.
- The ability to work closely with large clients and solve problems in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Capable of driving project teams forward as a cohesive, focused and dynamic unit.
- A proven track record of delivering a diverse range of projects including commercial offices, apartments, retail and healthcare.
- Highly capable stakeholder manager.
There is a great culture at this consultancy that is fuelled by a group of energetic project professionals who have a collective passion for successfully delivering the more challenging and diverse projects. Their strong family values hold true at all levels of the business.
It is an employee owned company which will see you working alongside industry professionals who take pride in delivering the best possible service to their clients.
If you are seeking greater autonomy and responsibility while working on exciting projects, then please apply with your CV attached or contact Cameron on 027 4262 910 for a confidential discussion.