One of New Zealand’s premier PQS consultancies is now recruiting for an experienced intermediate to Senior level Quantity Surveyor with several major commercial projects kicking off.
The expertise of this PQS firm extends across the property sector to medium and large scale commercial, retail, education, hotel, healthcare, office and apartment projects. They provide expert pre and post contract quantity surveying services to their extensive client base.
You will be required to provide full life-cycle cost management services from estimating during the design stage, throughout construction to the settlement of final accounts. Strong interpersonal skills are essential as you will instantly become a crucial member of the business and directly managing client relationships.
Ideal attributes and experience are as follows;
- 5+ years professional experience as a Consultants’ Quantity Surveyor.
- A relevant and New Zealand recognised Quantity Surveying qualification.
- Successful track record as a Quantity Surveyor on medium and large scale new build projects across multiple asset classes including commercial, healthcare, office and apartments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly capable stakeholder manager.
This is a rare opportunity to enter a leading consultancy at a Senior level and experience unparalleled career progression along while benefitting from the financial rewards that accompany such role.
For a confidential discussion about the role and consultancy, please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron Miller on 027 4262 910 or apply with CV attached.